If you have Chronic Pain or are living with or caring for someone with Chronic Pain you are invited to join us once a week for a FREE dinner of Sandwiches and Salad for 6 weeks while you learn about how to:
- incorporate physical activity
- pace and plan activity so you don't over do it
- decision making
- action planning
- understanding emotions that are cause by your chronic pain
- problem solving
- get better sleep
- eat healthy
- "use your mind" meditation and breathing techniques
- communicate with loved ones and health professionals
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
This highly requested FREE 6 week workshop is finally coming to the Bellows Falls area and starts on Wednesday July 19th at 5:30 pm on the top floor of the Rockingham Free Public Library.
***Space is limited*** so please call or email Sarah Doyle to register for the workshop or to find out more information.
***Can help with transportation***
email: [email protected]
Phone: (802) 885-8946